Monday, September 04, 2017

Cooking the Books

Bonus Cookbook! Made Corn Tortillas from Viva Vegan!
Ancho Lentil Tacos from Isa Does It with fresh Corn Tortillas from Viva Vegan! and the Orange Granita (Slushy) from Bake and Destroy.


Chocolate Chia Pudding from Hippie Lane The Cookbook


Spiced Ginger, Pecan and Pear Granola from Hippie Lane The Cookbook. I had this for breakfast this morning with coconut yogurt and fresh berries, very yummy.


And it was with great excitement that I got a price drop notification from Book Depository the other week to say Bed & Broccoli: the food, the lifestyle was 50% off! It would also ship apparently in 2 business days from Australia, it actually took a week for it to ship but it did arrive within 3 days of it being sent.
It was waiting for me when I got home from orientation today, for my new job which starts in 2 3 weeks.

It's a beautiful book and full of photographs of the bed & broccoli residents, some very nice looking recipes. I've already made a mental list of things I want to make, but it'll have to wait till I've cooked from the other current books I've picked out. :(

1 comment:

Susan said...

I have the B&B cookbook but I am yet to make anything from it. I look forward to seeing what you make when you get around to it.