Sunday, April 26, 2009

Miss Stash whipped up Jamie Oliver's Pot-Roast Meatloaf from his last book Ministry of Food. And it was absolutely delicious! Very yummy! I helped supervise the sauce while it was simmering and spooned it around the meatloaf before replacing it in the oven. Just the minor jobs.

I'd like to report about what I have cooked recently which hasn't really been anything remotely interesting, although stay tuned for I am so my mother informs me having a crock-pot day. Miss Stash will bring her little 3.5L one over to our mothers, I'll bring my 6.5L (my 5.5L is already at my mothers) and we will set them up and have a big cooking day.
No idea what we are making yet for our grand cook-up but I am hoping to make at least one batch of chili.

Because I was out yesterday I found myself having to dash home in the rain, I now have my bag and it's entire contents laid out in an effort to dry it, fortunately overnight it has got rather dryer but it included my Sorbet hat I was working on.

Apparently I am the last person in the world to know that there is a new Anticraft up. I need to go away and think what else I could fashion the patterns into for everyday wear.
Never mind hte merkin what I'd really like is a Murloc!

2 comments:

2paw said...

It certainly has rained, I hope everything in your handbag was safe and not damaged.
Jamie has a new magazine. I saw it and touched it: it feels very nice, all textured and posh. I am not sure I am enamoured enough to buy it though at $10 a pop.
Sounds like and excellent idea, the slow cooker day!!!

TinkingBell said...

Oh - now I want a morloc too!

Love the idea of a group cooking day - sigh - all I every seem to do is cook for groups!