Sunday, January 08, 2012

New Year, New Look

I've done a little tweaking of my blog, revamp it for the new year. And also new for the new year, I have started an additional blog - Darkside Knitter's Food Diary (in Colour!).

Basically this new blog is an experiment, I was reading about how people trying to lose weight in some study, lost more weight when they photographed everything they ate as opposed to people who didn't.

Based on that I've decided to dedicate a blog to being a photographic food diary, I'm sure it will be incredibly dull for other people. We'll see how it works out.

But from this morning, this was my breakfast...even the cat enjoyed a shred of pancake.
Banana Pancakes with strawberries

This was from one of my new cook books I got for Christmas.
Alicia who wrote this one, has a soon to be released Low-Cal Vegan Comfort Food , might be more appropiate with the current years goals.


1 comment:

2paw said...

Oh, your new look blog is fabulous And I do agree, though people have made books and a living from photographing their food. Two women each took a photo at the same time every year and make a book that sold well. Yum, pancakes!!!