Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another month over.

Progress seems to be being made, suddenly everyone is really happy with me. Upside to all this is it appears my fertility is back, after years of girl issues it appears my body has finally righted itself.

Which is such a good thing, my body doing what it's supposed to do and if I come down on the Do I side of the Do I or Don't I baby debate, there's one less hurdle.

It seems highly apt that once I reach the stage were suddenly everyone else is happy, I'm not. I'm having a raging internal debate yet again about how I feel about my chosen degree. I have a love-hate relationship with my chosen major.
We had some very wet, very gray and gloomy days the other week and I guess I just haven't been able to pick myself up from it yet.

1 comment:

2paw said...

It's a what good luck, what bad luck story then??
Oh, don't you waver too far from your Uni ambitions- I know you can stick it out in some way shape or form!!