Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What I've Cooked Lately (Massive Photo Update!)

Tempeh Shepherdess Pie from the Veganomicon

Roasted Broccoli from the PPK

Tempeh Shepherdess Pie with Roasted Broccoli

Scrambled Tofu from the PPK

Garlic Sesame Soba Noodles from Chef Chloe

Coconut Curry Caramel Corn by Mama Pea

Tempeh Orzilla from PPK
(And somehow I managed to pick the dodgy photo I took of it).

Marbled Banana Bread from the PPK

Slices of the Marbled Banana Bread

All-Purpose Apple Sauce from Get It Ripe by Jae Steel

Brown Sugar Peach Muffins from the PPK
(More adventures cooking with spelt flour!)

Lower-Fat Banana Bread from the Veganomicon

Slices of the Lower-Fat Banana Bread

2 comments:

2paw said...

You have been so busy, that swirly banana loaf looks like something MrsDrWho would love!!! Bananas are just looking properly nice again.
The noodles look very tempting too!!!

Anonymous said...

wow you have been incredibly busy. I have the same xmas issue I will be trying to fir in as many vegan things as I can as the extended family still feast on many different meats. The whole thought horrifies me, the first xmas ever I have really given thought to how many animals around the world die just for one meal