Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Isa Does It and now so do I!

Isa Does It has been the most anticipated cook book I think ever for me.I've made a couple of things since it's arrived but I have made a couple of things from Isa's blog the PPK which have made their way into the book. I've included links were they are available.

Chai Spice Snickerdoodles



Marbled Banana Bread #1

Marbled Banana Bread #2

Puffy Pillow Pancakes #1

Puffy Pillow Pancakes #2
(Everyone's a fan of pancakes.)

Tempeh Orzilla
Lentil-A-Roni

New England Glam Chowder
Make this! A wonderfully creamy soup. So good!


1 comment:

Susan said...

I have only recently bought this book, I am yet to make anything. Your stuff looks good!
I have two recipes picked out for the weekend - the soba/cauliflower/lentil bowl and the pasta with Brussels sprouts and olives. They both look good.