Monday, August 22, 2005

What a day!

It's been one of those days, the balck and white cat has to go to the vets in the morning. So I have to get him in his box before I leave for work so my mother can pick him up and take him to his appointment.

He's behaving a little oddly and I suspect he may have another urinary infection, he's had it once before and behaved the same way. Poor little devil, mostly he sleeps in the litter tray and ocasionally barks.

Tommorrow is a busy day at work, we have a lot of meetings, I suspect I will do my best impersonation of a mad woman. Eeek!

In the afternoon, I am off to the Knitting Coven (how cool?!?!?!?) as Cindy refers to it. Or as it's more commonly known my local SNB meet-up. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm afraid that's it for today, I have to go check on the kitty cat and then do some last minute organising for stuff to take to my SNB. No time when you have to put kitys in boxes of a morning.

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

No comments: