Wednesday, November 09, 2005

In the velvet darkness of the blackest night......

Was anyone else excited at Barry Bostwick starring in an episode of Cold Case based around the Rocky Horror Picture Show?

I LOVE Rocky Horror! LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEE IT!!!!! So I was very very very excited.
And also a little disappointed, why dosen't our cinema screen it? During the year there are times where there is some utter rubbish on.
I know because I've seen it.

I finally picked up the needles and worked on one of my long lost and then found projects - the Hooded Scarf with Pockets out of Cleckheaton Angora Supreme. It's now a few rows longer.

I think all this wet weather has had a pleasent effect on me, it's very soothing for a knitters soul.
It's also put me in the mood for soup. Pumpkin soup! After tinned tomato soup (must be Rosella), homemade pumpkin soup is my fave food out.

And in answer to the querys about the apprentice Terminators, some of the young ones wern't bad at all. Not bad at all......

In closing today I have for you all a magical knitting link!

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

2 comments:

Wired for Fibre said...

When I saw this I thought of you, especially the arm warmers!

www.theanticraft.com/index.htm

Sharon said...

I am with you on the Rosella tomato soup and the same goes for tomato sauce, it must be Rosella.