Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Today I went out for lunch, and afterwards I did some shopping and spent my Christmas cash.

And this is what I bought....a new bag!


Unfortunately they took all the stuffing out in the shop before packing it in a bag, so it lost some of its ability to sit up by itself. Soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it, it was just so me!

While at lunch we were talking about how the higher an IQ a woman has or the more well educated she is, the lower her chances become of getting married. Which got me thinking about P!nk and her song Stupid Girls. And also about the lust of my life Matt Hardy, just recently on Twitter there was a bit of a cringe inducing flirting with a girl who if I'm honest strikes me as an idiot based on how she comes across on Twitter.
Then people got a bit upset with Matt and wrote to him on Twitter telling him so, stuff kind of got toned down and he was very quick to assure everyone they were just friends and they were just joking.
Lately Matt's been flittering (a word I made up to describe flirting on Twitter) with a woman who comes across as much, much more intelligent. Probably doesn’t hurt she's gorgeous to boot. So far there doesn’t seem to be mass indignation or declarations of horror. I find this very interesting. Very interesting indeed.

Now I don't know what this means to other people, but for me it meant all my fantasies of intelligent conversation got revived after being totally dashed. Because idols after all have to be perfect. ;)

Waiting at home for me when I returned from town today was a parcel and in it was this!

It's a Bokashi Bucket which you can read all about here. I don't have a garden to empty it into, but it has a very tight fitting seal so I should be able to transfer the container to my family's home and into their garden to bury the waste from it. I've been talking about buying one of these forever, and well New Year and new starts and all that jazz here it now is!

Tomorrow is menu planning day, I must get around to getting it organised. And also plan out some more or less ready to go meals that are shelf stable, Velish soups have been given the big tick here.

2 comments:

2paw said...

That is a nice bag, I think you like the swirly paisley style!! I think it could hold a lot too!!
Late lunch was very nice indeed!!
I have seen other people with that bucket and I did wonder at one stage if it was for brewing alcohol!! I am now informed and have a possible 2% less chance of getting married now!!!!
That Velish soup is pretty delish!!
Good luck with the menu planning.
For tea I had some of The Labradors' rice and some vegetables with sot sauce.

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

Hi Suzi,

I am here to ask you if you would like to be a co-host for my annual Thankfulness Tea Party.

Here is a link of last years party.
http://ladyeuphoriadeathwatch.blogspot.com/2010/02/on-second-annual-thankfulness-tea-party.html

All you would have to do is tell your readers about it, have a tea party, and blog about it afterward.

Let me know soon so I can tell my readers and link to your blog. If you are not interested, let me know so I can give the opportunity to someone else.

Hugs, Euphoria