Monday, June 16, 2008

Do I make you horny??? Do I????

I've been working my way through a stack of Knitty Gritty episodes courtesy of Mrs DrWho. I can not get enough of these shows! They are alas very American for lack of a better description but very useful and loads of fun which more than makes up for it.

I've seen the Yarn Harlot talking about (aboot Terrence!) her sock, the Domiknitrix demonstrating her Snow Devil Hat - hence the horns!
I love Lily Chin's work so was very excited to see 2 episodes of her demonstrating. Most awesome!

Not to mention a host of things I am now not afraid to try, Mobius, steeking, toe-up socks, the Brioche stitch and crochet cast on's. And the math episode for calculating the right size that was invaluable and way unscary.

It was very inspiring and since Thursday night when I started watching I have eat, slept and breathed knitting. Be sure to look for me getting around town in this most fetching hat! Now all I need is a suitable yarn for it.

Note - I was kinda lazy when I wrote this so alot of links will be "linked" later!

cat
more cat pictures

Alright less laziness and more like I was rotting my brain with cats who can't spell - it's just not funny when they can.

No comments: