Monday, February 06, 2006

Ah Ha!

9/2/06 A quick update I have been answering the questions, I hope you are all reading! Just a few remaining....what will they reveal?

Sharon has asked of me questions, which I will answer.

But not all just yet! And I will be answering them in RANDOM order!

Here's to the questions! I will let you all ponder what NEW and AMAZING things you will find out about me. Exciting or what?

Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life:
1. Student?
2. Sales Assistant
3. Future Possibilitys? Bar Wenching!
4. And possibly more bar wenching? Or owning a yarn store with a bar? Knitting bars became very fashionable in America just recently.

Four Movies You've Watched Over and Over:
1. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
2. Showgirls (I read in the Sunday paper the other week a full page article how this now a cult classic!
3. Elvira: Mistress of the Dark
4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (The original movie before the tv series.)

Four Places You Have Lived:
1. Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
2. Launceston, Tasmania, Australia
3.
4.

Four Places You Have Been on Vacation:
1. All over Tasmania (Australia)
2. On mainland Australia I have seen Melbourne and Sydney.
3. Singapore
4. Scotland

Four Websites You Visit Daily:
1. Mine!
2. My e-mail.
3. My fellow SNB'ers - I have to see what they are doing be it planning to take over the world or making hats that make me want to sing! (Cathy, Cindy, Katt and Sharon)
4. Assorted knitting sites - blogs, stores, mags and knit alongs.

Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Pizza!
2. Coffee
3. Carrot Cake
4. Chocolate

Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:
1.
2.
3.
4.


Four Bloggers You are Tagging:
1.
2.
3.
4.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Yes Suzi, I totally forgot, I wanted you to sing that song about the hat the other day!!!

2paw said...

I read the review about Showgirls too!!! Yep - BtVS original film was definitely good. What is the Hat Song??? Now I can't wait to find out!!!