Friday, June 02, 2006

Yes, I can knit.

Yes, I could knit. But I awoke this morning with a splitting headache, where is Matt Hardy when you need him? He could have made me cups of tea and occupied the Daft white Cat who felt the need to go MEOW! at me all morning, what he wanted was apparently nothing.
I was as they say, thankful of small mercys as the DWC did not wail or worse scream at me this morning. Although he felt the need to scream at the front door last night, clearly it was doing something very, very wrong.

Mostly I have been looking at what other people have been knitting. And then I found the Department of Craft.
Ah, lots of fun and merging into that wonderful thing known as craftivism.
Then I found Skulls n Bats, how could I not go look with a name like that?

I have located some Angora Supreme in Moon (a relly bright blue), I have four balls so not enough to do the scarf for myself which I really wanted. I am going to do the smaller size for a girl and pack it off to Mongolia.
Consulting the Guardian Angel booklet I think I can scrounge up some stray balls and make a few striped hats. Some industrius people have started a jumper....

I also have some chunky yarn knocking about that I thought probably a ribbed scarf with, I know, I know, I hate rib! But I knitted myself a ribbed scarf in 12-ply in about 3 days. It should be (fingers crossed the curse dosen't strike again) be done in next to no time.

Until next time,
Suzi
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

3 comments:

skully said...

I love your blog! Thanks for the link to mine, now I'm back to reading yours!

love skully

diosaperdida said...

I'm glad I'm not the only person that hates ribbing..I dont hate the look..I just hate doing it.

MsFortuknit said...

Good eye suzi~