I know I have been a very naughty knitter, very very naughty. I haven't knitted since? Hmmm quite some time, I haven't eaten chocolate either and my new Matt which was his last PPV was crap as I remembered so it isn't really a good new Matt....
I found in my Inbox today a e-mail to tell me that the NEW Knitty Surprises are up, I do like the doll outfits they are very cute!
I am thinking about knitting the following projects are being contemplated for completion.
1. Alien Illusion Scarf - I need to buy more yarn!
2. Italian Hooded Scarf - I need to buy more yarn for this one too!
3. Angora Supreme Hooded Scarf with Pockets - I need to buy new needles I broke one.
4. Faux Fur hooded Scarf - just needs to be picked up and worked on. Hmmmmmm.
5. The other Gauntlet from Vogue's first issue of Knit 1. Cindy I don't know if I've thanked you yet for telling me about the Kings Meadows Newsagent yet - but thankyou! I will have to get out and have a look at it.
I rented the second half of seasons 2 and 3 of Buffy from the video store yesterday. I owned Season 1, I got the first half of season 2 for Christmas. Then I trailed all over town trying to buy the second half of season 2. I ended up buying the first half of season 3. It was half the price of the second half od season 2.
I do love my Buffy. I think I'm a Willow, I'd LOVE to be Faith but I'd happily settle for beng Buffy.
I went to the gym yesterday, I also went Saturday but I got there half an hour before closing so you know....But it's already starting to pay off. My butt is starting to look fantastic - maybe I should make a knit skirt? Or learn to crochet and crochet one. I think the pattern book is called Artrageous Crochet and it has this very cool Flamenco Skirt in it. I like it lots.
Speaking of crochet, I notice Spotlight are now giving away crochet pattern leaflets with yarn purchases. Is this a sign of things to come? I know Debbie Stoller who wrote Stitch N' Bitch and Stitch N' Bitch Nation has currently in the works a book on crochet. Knitting was the new yoga perhaps crochet is the new knitting?
Until next time,
A bona fide Buffy loving read head and damn proud of it.