Monday, May 02, 2005

A new issue!

Yes I am wildly excited because the new issue of the Southern Cross Knitting online magazine is up. Not bad for a first issue, everyone has to start somewhere.

I really love Lucy's Diamond Scarf, but it's knitted in 2-ply! Can you imagine me knitting 2-ply? Eeek! Not any time soon I don't think.

Today was my second trip to the gym to workout and my fourth visit in total to the place. I really like it, especially on the cardio equipment all the little quotes and sayings.
My fave:

Attack life like a TIGER don't nibble at it like a SHEEP!

Tommorrow is our next SNB meet-up, I'm looking forward to it. I kind of regret it only being once a month.
Ofcourse this means I will have to work on something, maybe I can work on it tonight so it's a bit more interesting tomorrow. Hmmm, what will I choose?

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.


No comments: