Monday, April 24, 2006

As Bad As I Wanna Be!

A Diva like you can do what others say can't be done. - Daily Fortune, Bratz.com.

It all started when I saw the Pirate Bratz or as they are more correctly called Bratz Treasures. Then I saw the punk looking ones and I was even furthur enamoured.



Now my fate has finally been sealed, I now own a piece of Bratz merchandise. I am the very proud owner of a Bratz shopping bag. Unfortunatly I don't have a picture so you will have to try select Coles Supermarkets to see it, unless you were at the market with me last Saturday. In which case you will have already participated in the excitement with me.

It's all going to be down hill from here.

But I did find this article and it's the closing in it that makes me smile, very appropiate. But when I was young what I really wanted and never got was a He-Man, you know good old He-Man and the Masters of the Universe! I'm still a little disappointed about that.

Until next time,
Suzi
A bona fide Bratz-lovin red head and damn proud of it.

4 comments:

P4FHouseMaster said...

I have yet to find the Treasures Bratz but after reading your blog entry, I've decided I must have them! Thanks for the inspiration. I just recently started collecting Bratz and one of the first collections I completed was the "Goth" collection known as "Midnight Dance". I have pics of two of the three characters in this collection on my blog

http://bratzfanlove.blogspot.com/2006/02/midnight-dance.html

riddley50

P4FHouseMaster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
P4FHouseMaster said...

hello suzi: congratulations on getting the bags! The name of the redhead Genie is Meygan. I haven't seen Genie Magic bags here in Los Angeles at all. They must be exclusive to New Zealand and Australia.

riddley50

C Merry said...

Cute post! Congratz :)

Bratz World
http://www.bratzworld.tv