Sunday, November 05, 2006

I'm in lurrrve!!!

Not since Intolerable Cruelty have I been so enamoured of a free pattern! Well, I have been enamoured of a few, but this one is like Intolerable Cruelty making it on to the Must Do list.

I have my yarn put away for for IC, it's currently on lay-by as I took advantage of the 20% off the other day at my local Black Spot.
Now I have to pick out some yarn for these gloves! Starlight Evening Gloves! And once again I am intrigued by the need for knitted food, I have seen a few examples of this and it fits on the one day when I have time list, I mean really knitted food? It's the sort of kooky thing I'd have to have a display of. Blueberry Pie.

It has been a few days since I updated, everything is going well with Broadripple so far. Shortly about to start the heel so I will reserve judgement till that is done.

Fianlly decided to make a start on the Green & Black Espresso Chocolate Bar my Punk Pal sent me, I have been saving it and finally started it last night while watching New Tricks. Very beautiful - both coffee and dark chocolate! Two of my fave things in the world.

Ms Stash and I have made a commitment to get together tomorrow with our knitting. What rsults waits to be seen!


People reading my blog, later!

No comments: