Friday, May 25, 2007

Don't look now but I'm it!

Yes, I am a cousin of the Adams family, bet you wern't expecting that, or were you?????

I hve been tagged bu two people (the lovely Skully and Freaky Kniter) for the 7 Random Things....beware the tag! Catch you if I can I will!!!!

The rules:

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Here goes nothing,
1. As a small child I played the Pirates of the Caribbean board game, the rules were long gone so the actual plot of the game was also long gone, mostly I liked looking at the pictures of palm trees, treasure chests, bandaned and eye patched pirates and of course the rhyme about dead men and rum!

2. The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie I think is the most outstanding crime novel ever written.

3. I have not been able to consume enough yoghurt and cheese this past week.

4. I never wanted to live in interesting times, when I find out who cursed me to, I shall feed them to my pet shark like all good Bond villians do.

5. It wasn't just Imelda's taste in shoes I admired, she truly pushed the envelope as a hostess when at a birthday party for her deceased husband. He was the centrepiece, carefully preserved in a glass topped coffin.

6. Witches are one of my fave things, I have been taken by them since I was child, it all started with Meg and Mog - why shouldn't a woman and her cat go to the moon in a flying saucer? Especially if she's going to do it in a pointy hat. I dig the hat!

7. People in cars are going places, people on Harleys are free! Which can mean one of two things, either it's true and I'm right or the advertising works, and one day when I have $15,000 I can own the dream myself......

Now for who I'm going to tag, well it's going to be a bit of motley crew, but here goes.
Cindy, Sharon, Amanda J, Tienne, Karen, Che, and Mrs Dr Who.

2 comments:

MsFortuknit said...

WHOS BAD! hahah
Gosh I miss you mama! I have 5 episodes of Boston Legal to watch and its a long weekend Im so happy!
Hows my lovely one?

MsFortuknit said...

PS Ok well Ill have to think some stuff up! hahah
PPS SHIT! hahaah