Saturday, May 19, 2007

I'll have what she's having!

Yesterday I did the dance of joy as Numfar was no where to be found, Naughty Needles has landed!!!!!

It was well worth the wait, and I got some goodies with it, a magnetic Naughty Needles 2007 calender, a Naughty Needles postcard and a Disgruntled Housewife emery stick. But the most exciting part was the book! I am itching to knit something from it, actually there are a lot of somethings I'd like to knit from it.

I was looking forward to sharing it at the next knitting coven, but I suspect I may need to put it in brown paper and slide it under the table to certain members only. I knew it was sexy saucy knitting, and I had some idea of the patterns, alright a lot of ideas. But now having actually seen it and actually thought about it, I don't think it would be totally appreciated for general handing around. Boo!

But one piece of advice that made me giggle - "always knit your gorram swatch!". I must tell Miss Stash that, she will appreciate it, as I'm sure the lovely Green Woman will as well????

Speaking of Miss Stash she has been experiencing technical difficultys, not that she's bothered to explain this herself when she has been online....Of course it's my fault for not sharing this information in the first place you understand!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, what could be better than Captain TightPants doing the Dance of Munfar whilst wearing a nauhgty knit!!! Oh the book sounds very exciting!! I will gird my eyes!!! I wondered where Ms Stash had gone online, as I know she is there in real life!!!

amanda j said...

That sounds intriguing. Will you be modelling your knits for the blog?