Monday, December 06, 2004

It's been too long!

First off, let me just say how good it is to be back in touch with the cyber world. I've made it to the end of the tunnel and found the light switch, albeit not unscathed. Someone always finds a stupid place to put a piece of furniture!

What does all this mean? Well, it means my dear readers, if there are any of you left, I will soon be back among you as my technical troubles will soon be over.

I'm hoping to add some pictures of my experiment with Biggy Print (this was a bargain buy from ebay).

Work has re-commenced on the Dr Who scarf for my sister. I know, I know, work is always recommencing on the scarf. But the end is near and I hope to have it finished soon. I know I say that alot as well, but this time it realy is near. Look for photos of that soon as well.

Yesterday was pudding making day. The Christmas puddings are made and are hanging to dry in readiness for consumption. I love pudding making day, we use my Great-Grandmother's recipe. It is by far the best pudding recipe out, no this is not just mere personal bias. People outside the family rave about it.

While on the subject of Christmas, I've been in the process of hunting down decorations or patterns for decorations that are easy to make. I figure it'll cover a host of "gifts" this silly season. Watch this space for progress!

I suppose I should be doing more knitting, sigh, these things always seem such a good idea to begin with!

No comments: