Thursday, December 16, 2004

What was I thinking?

I know I was all for Christmas, with the lights, and the tree, and the decorations, and the food and the idea of a very good time.

But now I am having doubts. Let me put it this way.

Depression = Desperation = DVD's = Debt

Ah, yes the old vicious circle. But the less said there the better. But onto some good news, I was thrilled to discover I am listed on the blog list at The Spinning Goth. That has made my day! Maybe it's pure vanity, but I like to think someone really likes my blog that much.

The Spinning Goth is a real cool blog, Karen the blog writer describes herself as "an eldergoth (as in way too old to be interested in what I'm interested in). "
I've never heard of an eldergoth before, I will have to keep reading! Look for this blog to be added to my fave reads list very soon.

I have been very lax when it comes to my knitting of late, I hope once Christmas is over (let it be soon) I will be able to sit still long enough to enjoy it's soothing benefits.

No comments: