Friday, December 31, 2004

Farewell Post 2004

This is it my last post for 2004. I thought about reflecting on what a year it has been, but after watching a recap of this year earlier tonight, I'd rather not. This year I'm afraid has been a year of tragedy.

I've been sampling the cocktails, or more to the point shots. There have been two Jealousys, a Foggy Day and a Shooting Star (which is almost the same as a Foggy Day just bigger quantity. More is always better.). Then I had a Poison (it's one of those cool bluey green looking drinks), I love anything with pineapple juice in it. Yum!

And to top it all off I have made myself a Black Russian, I think one of my fave drinks of all time. I started drinking them just before my 21st I think it would have been. I was at a friend's 21st party and we were all having cocktails, mind you at the time there were only three guests game enough to try the Brain Tumour. I'd seen a picture of this drink previously so wasn't lining up, upon seeing what the first one looked like I think it put everybody else off. Ewww.

I'll call it quits here, I had intended to write this earlier. My dosen't time fly when your having a good time! Provided the world dosen't end, I'll do a first post for 2005. Stay tuned.

No comments: