Thursday, April 28, 2005

Fear not!

If you are reading this I have been obvioulsy kidnapped by wild cavemen and am convincing them to help me take over the world as you are reading this.
They are impressed by my sharp pointy sticks and amazing rack.

Yesterday I finally got those last four rows done on the Alien's fourth face. I bet you we're all sick of those four rows, I know I was. It only took me a fortnight to get them done and then I made inroads into the fifth face and the process starts over!

Today was my first visit to the gym, I feel super fantastic now - but tomorrow morning may be another story. Which got me thinking with all this hard work I won't just be a red head with an amazing rack and a army of cavemen armed with sharp pointy sticks - I'll be a red hot red head with an amazing rack and an army of cavemen armed with sharp pointy sticks (they'll be my bodyguards once I'm red hot and having to beat men off with a big stick (a big pointy stick!)).

My other goals? Aside from finishing another 12 knitting projects so my yarn diet is over, I'm hoping to find enough cash to purchase myself a ticket to see the man himself, ALICE COOPER!!!!
Yes, he's coming to my hometown for one night only and it's the only concert in my state so I want to buy my ticket sooner than later. This is where not buying yarn should help. Hopefully.

I'm afraid that's all I have time for today, the cavemen are restless. Someone has to make their dinner.

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide cave dwelling red head and damn proud of it.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

It would be great to see Alice Cooper.

He's sooooooooooooo good. And he can sing too.

Cathy

Sharon said...

Alice Cooper, great singer, was a wild man when he was younger, wonder has he mellowed at all?