Sunday, April 24, 2005

Not much to report.

I haven't got anywhere near as much knitting done as I would've liked, instead I've spent a good amount of time vegetating and doing nothing.

I was just four rows off completing the fourth face on the Alien and do you think I have lloked at it since? No. The in the round project gets picked up and a few rows done on it before being put back down again..

I know, what a wildly exciting life I lead!

Something that is exciting, I got the first newletter from Lisa G in my In-Box the other day and have been over to admire the new site layout and check out her new blog. Just started so not a lot in there yet.
For those of you not familiar with Lisa G she started out making her own needles (with her father's help) and other knitting accessories because she wanted something funky as opposed to the normal boring stuff available. If you haven't seen her stuff now is a good time, because she's adding yarn to her range - it's only hand dyed and hand spun for the moment but commercial yarn will be coming. Lisa G's home is here.

I'm afriad that's it for today boys and girls, perhaps I should go and do seomthing more excting.

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

No comments: