Sunday, April 03, 2005

Is it that time already?

Apparently it is. I have a SNB meet-up on Tuesday. I can't believe it's that time again already. Not that I'm not looking forward to it.

I will have to get to work on the Alien and finish the third face since I had hoped to have it done for the last meet.

It'll be the first knitting I've got done in about a week imbetween the cold and well the cold I haven't really got motivated to do anything.

However while I haven't knitted I have baked and if you want to see the results you'll have to visit the Inn. When not knitting and not having colds my other great passion is cooking. Or more to the point baking. I love baking most of all. Watch the Inn space because I have decided to turn the kitchen drawer out and do a photo homage to my cookie cutter collection. Yes, I collect cookie cutters so I'm always on the lookout for more, especially unique ones.
I've purchased some more just recently but they may have to be censored before going in the Inn.

Back to the knitting, once the third face is done I will take a photo to upload for you all to see or not see as the case may be. It is an Illusion Scarf after all!

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

No comments: