Saturday, April 09, 2005

New! New! New!

Yes, today is all about new since that's what stopped me from getting yesterday's blog written.

The new Knitty is up and I am in love. There are a couple of things that are must make list worthy. Cleaves, I Do and Hot Tamale top the list but above them all is Cocktail Monkey!

I've been working on the Alien but failed to finish the fourth face last night as hoped. There's always tonight I suppose.

And a shameless plug for my other blog, Darkside Inn. It has lots of pretty pictures! It's basically about my obsession about food and my love of all manner of weird kitchen gadgets, There be lots of info, links and photos of both.

Yes, I know a third obsession. One day I'll figure out how to get the three together - Matt Hardy, Knitting and Food.

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

No comments: