Sunday, April 10, 2005

Still New!

Yep, still new.

Monday is the release date of the new Spun I'm looking forward to it. I also got an e-mail about the Southern Cross Knitters and when the first issue will be up. I can't remember off hand. I'd look for the e-mail but that's more effort than I want to expend.

Nothing new on the knitting front.

However I did make Yorkshire puddings today, to go with the roast beef which I didn't eat. I can't stand the smell of beef roasting. But I love Yorkshire puddings! They came up absolutely massive and I did get a picture of them but it's in the camera so I'll have to get it and upload it. When I can be bothered. Hopefully soon. Also hopefully a picture of a finished product!

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bina fide red head and damn proud of it.

No comments: