Thursday, April 07, 2005

Opportunity Knocks Once, But How Many Times Does It Ring?

At least twice.

The last couple of months I have been contemplating going back to the gym, yes this was prompted when something failed to fit as good as it should.
That's all I've done, think about it.

The phone rang yesterday and it was Opportunity itself. They made me an offer I wasn't keen to refuse and so it was this afternoon I went for an appointment. And I signed my life away - to this very demon!
Fate obviously decided I needed a kick up the bum. I can't thank it enough. All I could think, well I couldn't really think, when they were showing me round was ahhh, home at last!

Was I apprehensive? Concerned about cost? Worried I might hate it? No - none of this bothered me. I was excited, yes excited. Fate kicked at the right time. I wasn't interested in details and fine print I wanted to join! And may I say I do believe they are slightly cheaper in price then my first time round with another well know name.

On the knitting front, I worked on the Alien today. The fourth face is half way and I hope to do some more toonight. The cold must be passing - or I'm still on a high from this afternoon.

On my way home as I was coming through traffic stopped at the lights was a Winabago. A couple we're in it the man was driving and the lady in the passenger seat was knitting!

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! RED ALERT! Knitter Spotted In Public!

Okay I am off now, because I am just too excited to sit still and knit this! Yes it's purple time!

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide and excited red head.

No comments: