Thursday, October 13, 2005

I Spy With My Little Eye...

I saw while out and about yesterday the new Simply Knitting magazine, once again sealed in plastic. Ruining people's fun! Unfortunatly I have to wait till the end of the week and see what the budget looks like and see if I can buy it soon.

However what I haven't seen is a new issue of Creative Knitting which is supposed to be out this month.

Another thing I haven't spied yet is some yarn I bought on eBay which I am waiting impatiently for. It's some Opal with lurex!
We must get a photo when it comes.

I have been knitting, I've put everythign on hold to knt this beanie for City Mission, I figure i had better do one before the end of the month.

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hope your opal sock wool turns up by Tuesday so we can have a look see ;)

Cathy said...

I second that Sharon.

Cathy