Sunday, October 09, 2005

Well, well, well....

I've finally got some pictures to show you all that I do knit and it exists and it's not some flight of fancy on my part.

I also have the pictures I took last weekend of my first ever finished sock. That was exciting, until some boogelly woman told me I should take it back because I had a hole in it. Then it stopped becoming exciting and became "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!" instead. Then she had the nerve to come and ear bash me about herself and all her problems.

As for the toddler hat I was knitting, 90 stitches seemed alot but the picture below speaks volumes about this hat. Ah, well back to the drawing board....

Also today Ihave a What Is It challenge for you over at the Inn - something to get you thinking.

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

2 comments:

2paw said...

I had to go and gaze at my X-Files poster, I want to believe, because I can see Aliens in your scarf!!!!! Very cool indeed. Most impressive, as is the Sari silk scarf. Sew up the little hole in the sock:No-one will ever know. God forbid anyone look at some of the seams of things I sew!!! Don't listen to the boogelly woman!! Yes, the hat!!!!!!

Sharon said...

What a nerve!! some people have no idea, I agree with 2paw, sew a little stitch in it. Is it the same place where I was getting a hole in my socks?? If so 2paw solved that for me, ask her at the next knitting coven to explain if it is.