Monday, October 17, 2005

One of those days.

Have you ever had one of those days where everythign has gone wrong? Well I've had multiples of them.

I am looking forward to SnB tommorrow, I need my fortnightly session. I also really ne to knit, I've fallen a little behind. Mostly I'm too cranky to do anything productive lately - I'm going to blame the changing weather.

However having said that, I did make Beer Bread last night. Real easy, I mean all bread is easy but time consuming. But this was easy and quick! Dosen't taste half bad either, not at all beer like which is a shame.

Ah well, I have reclaimed my vodka from my mother, so soon we shall have crab, chilli and vodka linguine. Sounds promising.

Until next time,
Suzi
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

1 comment:

kittensmittens said...

beer bread, i am intrigued... where can i find a recipe.

hope the SnB brightens up your day.