Friday, October 14, 2005

It's Here! It's Here!

My sparkly yarn arrived today! I am so excited. So in honour of this I am going to redig up the Firday Favourites.

1. The lady from the choir who told me I had lost weight - she's my new fave person!
2. Chili Quarter Pounder form McDonalds - It's back! It's back! And since when did you put pickle on it anyway? What kind of freaks are running that place? Clearly not my kind.
3. My new sparkly Opal yarn - it's so much more sparkly-ier than I anticipated.

Now for a non-favourite, the Daft White Cat who caused noise for most of last night and dove me bonkers. On th eupside he seems to have ignored my sock yarn and gone for a ball of pink acrylic. There's no accounting for some taste.

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide head and damn proud of it.

1 comment:

2paw said...

Sparkly Opal!!Must see!!
I have never understood the whole Scottish Restaurant's pickle deal?? What is that?? I am boycotting their chips. I always call them chips, never fries!!!
I love the choir lady too!! Can she look at me too!!!!!