Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Surprise! Knitty is not up!

After receiving my e-mail from Knitty alerting me to the fact their new surprise patterns were up I rushed over.

But NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Knitty was DOWN! How could this be? I can only presume everybody else got their e-mail and rushed to see them!

And what do we have apart form some pumpkins in time for the Halloween season, a new awesome SKULL SCARF! And some other bits - that are not for the easily offended or faint of heart.

I had SnB knitting coven today, and was immense fun, Cindy and I learnt to make beaded stitch markers. Which was very cool! It's amazing how infectious craft can be, you start at one thing and learn a whole new thing.

Start at knitting and branch out into felting, crochet, beading.....where will it end? Will I ever become a bona fide craft diva? Stay tuned, to the same Darkside channel at the same Darkside hour and you can find out!

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Become a craft diva????, YOU ARE ONE, there is no turning back now I'm afraid.

2paw said...

Diva is 'avid' backwards!! I just realised! We are all nothing if not totally Avid!!!