Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Thankyous and Requests

First off a big thankyou to one and all who wished me a happy birthday. I can't thank you enough. Special thankyou to the Labradors - you go girls!

And now for a request - Roberta from Kittens, Mittens and Knit Things asked about he Beer Bread recipe. Ask and you shall receive! It can be found here at the Inn.

And whiule your all there the What is it? is still open for suggestions and ideas! I know Sharon and Cindy have had their thinking caps on. Probably knitted them themselves too.

Now I'm off for a date with Batman....How can a girl resist a man in black rubber?
Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

1 comment:

2paw said...

I don't know!! How CAN a girl resist a man in black rubber? Wait for him to perish???????