Wednesday, July 27, 2005

15 seconds of Fame and Felonious Felines

Don't mix.

Do you think the precious angels showed the slightest interest that their under trod human subject was a radio star? No not at all.

But I enjoyed myself, and I think everyone did well. Looking forward to our birthday at the Monkey Bar now, the knitting with one hand technique could be interesting - I'll have to get Sharon to show me this.

And still with exciting news, I picked up my very own copy of Stitch N' Bitch Nation today from Fullers. Then some sock wool I'd ordered from eBay arrived. It's some Regia; I got a blue one and a purple one. I'll have to take pictures to show you all.

And I actually knitted yesterday; I worked on the Zhivago beanie. Slowly but surely. I wound up the blue/green/white skein of sari yarn and have got nearly all of it done bar a knot about the middle which I need to untangle (or possibly cut, it's reached that stage) so I can roll it into one (or two) balls and start knitting a scarf out of it. Of course if I could locate my 12mm needles it would be even better. I don't think my 10mm are in use maybe I could substitute? I tend to knit loose anyway so it should be fine, and the design is meant to be holey.

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head with new knit goodies and damn pleased about it.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Your own copy of Stitch N' Bitch Nation, I so want that book and as for the one handed thing I am sure with practice it will be perfected.

Sharon said...

Me again, I have been tagged so yes for once I copped it first so I am now tagging you, check my blog for the questions :)