Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Cinderella Shall Go To The Ball!

And the Bad Ass Knitter will go to Alice Cooper.

As soon as the cheque clears.

In a pleasent surprise I discovered that Telstra have sent me a cheque for what I was in credit with them for. Very unexpected but very very pleasent. So I rang up the Silverdome and booked my Alice ticket. I was worried they might have sold out - the lady I spoke to told me she still had a couple hundred tickets she'd let me have - if only they had been free!

Now I've started panicking - now that I'm going what if they don't sell enough tickets and it's cancelled? To think I was freaking out because it was the only concert in Tasmania...but it may be another case entirely.

On the knitting front I am continuing to work on my hat in Caressa - have I told you about this hat? Hmm I'm not sure off hand but I finished the Drop Stitch Scarf on Monday. Project 10 done!!!!!!!

Jubilations shall follow.

Unitl next time,
Suzi
A bona fide red head who's going to Alice Cooper and damn proud of it.

No comments: