Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Eyes Have It!

Well this is the Eyes of Alice tour.

And I have it! Yes, picked up my ticket today. I am so excited now I just have to figure out what to wear. I can't just wear anything to this awe inspiring once in a lifetime experience.

And Alice is on The Great Outdoors tonight talking about his hometown Phoenix, Arizona. I am excited! It was so cool seeing him on Enough Rope last night.
No, the sock heel never got done. I also never saw the end of Desperate Housewives if something critical has happend can someone please tell me?

Only a quick one tonight because Alice will be on soon! I am so excited! I'm actually going to see Alice Cooper in concert!

Until next time,
Suzi.
A very excited bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

1 comment:

spyderkl said...

Hi Suzi,

Seeing as how it's probably over by now...I hope you had a terrific time at the Alice Cooper show!