Sunday, December 24, 2006

So this is Christmas?

Well just about, and I am laying down some new traditions.

1. There will be sausage rolls and mini quiches on Christmas Eve, there will also be carols and booze.
2. There will be one present opened on Christmas Eve.
3. Christmas morning will now see me opening my presents with martini in hand and Frank Sinatra singing carols in the background. Anybody who objects to this soundtrack does not have to sit with me, I will sit in another room if need be.

Now on to the really fun stuff, devoured aforementioned savouries and then opened the latest parcel from my now not secret pal Karen, it was the Domiknitrix book! How excited am I? Not much can top this at Chrstmas.
"Hurry up and finishing looking at it!" cried Ms Stash, "I want to see!"

It is a truly beautiful book, and the patterns are gorgeous! A very incredible good set of instructions at the start with lots of photos for how to's. I can not recomend this book enough! Go buy it, now!

And I have picked up my tag! Courtesy of Tianne.
Here are THE RULES:
Each player of this game starts with the weird things about you.People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I like shoes! Actually I love shoes, the higer the heel and the trashier the better. Yep, give me trashy shoes and I'm happy.
2. I'm reluctant to finish my knitting projects because then they are over, and I don't like over, as it's the end. Apparently I share this with my not so secret pal Karen.
3. I prefer to wear black, all black, it's my security blanket.
4. I am not ashamed to be seen in public wearing seriously odd hats or anything seriously odd for that matter.
5. I will drink almost anything with an alcohol content the brighter or more varied colours, the more out there the names the more likely I am to purchase and drink it.
6. Collecting cookie cutters, and other naff kitchen gadgets. I have a fetish for kitchen paraphanalia.
Who will I tag? Where will the bottle of fun stop? Cindy, Sharon, Mrs Dr Who, Amanda J, Jana and Che.

That's all for tonight dear readers, unitl next time, find some Christmas cheer and possibly a young buff Santa.

No comments: