Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I did knit today.

Yes, I knitted today. I did more work on the Girl's fluffy pink scarf. My mother thinks it will make an ideal Christmas present for my cousin who is 6 and an absolute pink fan. That's one present taken care of.

I managed to get the beanie to match the mittens cast on and half the ribbing done on Saturday. Or more to the point a fellow knitter offered to work on something for me since her project had come to a holt. This was the same knitter who told me there was something wrong with the fluffy scarf and didn't think it would work. I suppose I should be nice to her, I might be able to get her to do the rest of my ribbing on the beanie. I'm thinking this beanie along with the mittens will be my mother's present. I suppose I'd better give her something I've made. She's tried to claim at least three of my projects I'm making for myself for herself.

It's not like she can't knit, she just won't try anything bigger than booties.

I'm hoping to figure out how to make stuff clickable on my site. So I too can list my fave blogs to read. It can't be hard to do. Can it?

After reading (at http://ttbookjunkie.blogspot.com/) about this quiz I had to take it, yes I am addicted to quiz's.

The Sheep Quiz, Mark 2!






Which flock do you follow?

this quiz was made by alanna


You are a - Goth Sheep!
Black is the new black, don't you know. All you happy people scare me.

I'm loving it! What sheep are you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're starting MORE new things?! I feel betrayed. What about my Dr Who scarf? The Tom Baker era has started! Oh, I'm such a terminal geek. Even the sheep think so.

Fifi

P.S. My beanie is being horrible. I've counted the correct number of stitches about twenty times. Yet there are two left over that don't fit the pattern. It's like they pop in and out of some interdimensional rift in time and space, just to taunt me.