Monday, October 04, 2004

I'm counting!

I'm counting down the days to my birthday and even better the days to Halloween. If only I'd been born a week later.....

I started the hood on my Italian scarf (finally!) and it looks really good. Look for a photo real soon.


****The following may offend some witches, I'm sorry, but I love the old hag and the trashy temptresses! Give me more!****

Onto more knitting and Halloween, About.com in their knitting section have a Halloween section. My personal favourite - Barbie Witch's outfit. It's so cute!
But is Barbie a real witch? Hmmmmmm........you do have to buy her friends.......


Speaking of Barbie's, I do believe I have mentioned the Gothic Bride Cake before? I'll include the link
here, because I'm not sure I put it in last time. It's over at Cat Smith DIYing. How gorgeous is it?

It may be very kitsch but I love themed food. Cooking for Halloween is my ultimate fave, probably because I get to make lots of stuff shaped like ghosts and skulls.


Halloween wouldn't be complete without a trashy witch flick or better yet multiples!


I'm loving I've Been Waiting For You, it's based on a story (Gallows Hill) written by the author of I Know What You Did Last Summer. Perhaps not on the same scale as Last Summer the movie. Never read either of the books however.

No comments: