Sunday, October 10, 2004

This, that, and something other.

I've passed the 250 visitor mark, I just wish some of you would let me know what you think of my blog. Either in the comments section at the bottom of the posts or in my doodle board. Some feedback would be really good.

I think I have mentioned the Knitting with Fabric kits here in my blog before(?). I know I've been talking about them else where to people. Somebody (the very helpful Kylie from Melbourne SnB) suggested a link when I was talking about these knitted fabric bags, the Nordic Needle based in the US have them on their site. And they are the ones I'd seen in my local Spotlight. Well my local Spotlight had the Purple Gem and the Southwest Hobo. You can all go and look and see what I'm so excited about. Or wonder what I'm so excited about.


No comments: