Friday, October 08, 2004

Quick Quick!

It's what my parents say to the dog last thing at night to encourage her to go out and do whatever it is dogs do before coming in to bed for the night.

It's also what my post today will be. Well I shall recap some of my highlights, started the witch's dress for Barbie last night. I had the thrill of eating big toast today.

It's called Texas Toast. It's these incredibly huge slices of bread. I love them.

I fiddled with my blog some more and added some more links to stuff that well interests me, and since this blog is about what interests me......

And being Friday, I have a favourite link for you all. Okay now I've lost the link, but here it is. My fave top ten for this Friday!

Top Ten Reasons Why Trick-or-Treating is Better Than Sex:
10. Guaranteed to get at least a little something in the sack.

9. If you get tired, wait ten minutes and go at it again.

8. The uglier you look, the easier it is to get some.

7. You don't have to compliment the person who gave it to you.

6. Person you are with doesn't fantasize you're someone else.

5. If you get a stomach ache, it won't last nine months.

4. If you wear a Bill Clinton mask, no one thinks you're kinky.

3. Doesn't matter if kids hear you moaning and groaning.

2. Less guilt the next morning.

1. If you don't get what you want, you can always go next door!


No comments: