Sunday, October 03, 2004

The Italian Scarf, the Mitten and the Bag.

Well, I have completed my first mitten with a little assistance from a fellow knitter who picked up the two stitches from the base of the thumb for me. The pattern I used is from the book Funky Knitting, and I have used Bendigo's 8-ply in Carnival (I can't remember what "type" it is). The colour did nothing for me on the shade card, and impressed me no more when I was given the ball. However knitted up I am absolutely loving it!

I've completed the thumb on my second mitten, I just need to find someone who can pick up stitches now.........


My Italian scarf I am very thrilled to say is at the point where I can actually start the hood. Yeah! Look for a picture to follow soon.


I'm planning to press and sew up the Mini-Bag tonight, yes my first project involving beads I am absolutely thrilled with it.

On a non-knitting related note, I got an e-mail back from the very divine Shane Helms (YUMMY!!!!). Granted it was only one line, but he obviously saw me as the deranged lunatic I am and decide not to encourage me.

My name is Suzi and I like to terrorize unsuspecting male wrestlers (but only the cute ones, there's not enough time for them all so I had to be choosy).

But before I go I saw this quiz and had to do it!
What kind of knitting needles are you?


interchangeable
You are interchangeable.
Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every
eventuality covered and every opportunity just
has to be taken. Every fiber is wonderful, and
every day is a new beginning. You are good at
so many things, it's amazing, but you can
easily lose your place and forget to show up.
They have row counters for people like you!


What kind of knitting needles are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

That's it for today, I might actually get some knitting done today or I may just plan future projects.

No comments: