Thursday, October 28, 2004

Where is the time?

I haven't blogged for a couple of days, first I just couldn't get five seconds too myself to sit and write and then I ran into a technical glitch that prevented me when I had the time to write.

This is only going to be a short one, I haven't really done alot of anything. The hood on the Italian scarf is nearing completion. Yes!

I'm planning on going shopping, I'm looking for Christmas Cookie Cutters. So I can bake Christmas Cookies.

Yesterday I bought the NEW Auatralian Women's Weekly Christmas Cooking book, and unlike the previous one this is all cooking. And do you know what it had in it? Yes, the choc nut tree. I keep looking for that recipe every year and can never find it. Then once Christmas is over and I'm looking for something else I'll find it. Do you think I can remember where I saw it? The book seems to vanish certain times of the year.

This weekend is of course Halloween! How excited am I? Very. I'm really looking forward to it. Also this is traditionally the weekend we make the Christmas pudding. Unfortunatly nobody seems to have prepared for this. I'll have to see what I can do.

No comments: