Monday, April 02, 2007

Life is like a ???????

I saw this over at Skulls n Bats just waiting to be snagged by someone, and thought why not me???

Directions: If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

1. Open your mp3 library
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool.
7. Don’t skip songs.

My Movie:

1. Opening credits: Gone - The Butterfly Effect
2. Waking up: Creep - Radiohead
3. First day of school: Lightening Crashes - Live
4. Fight song: Black Fingernails, Red Wine - Eskimo Joe
5. Breaking up: Walk on the Wild Side - Lou Reed
6. Happiness: Post Modern Sleeze - Sneaker Pimps
7. Life’s okay: Caught Out There - Kelis
8. Mental breakdown: Never Tear Us Apart - Inxs
9. Driving: I Want You Bad - Offspring
10. Flashback: Call Me When Your Sober - Evanescene
11. Getting back together: Again - Lenny Kravitz (now this fits, will I ever see you again? Will that day come?)
12. Wedding song: Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
13. Birth of first child: I'm Not An Addict - Janes Addiction
14. Final battle scene: Venus in Furs - Velvet Underground (Shiny, shiny boots of leather!)
15. Death scene: Ballad of Lucy Jordan - Marianne Faithfull (No I didn't rig it! But it is apt I suppose.)
16. Funeral song: Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
17. End credits: Black Leather - Guns n Roses

Alright I should have lied! And cheated! Ah well at least Shaggy featuring Rik Rok - It Wasn't Me didn't come up for the funeral song or death scene, although it could be interesting, what kind of movie would that be?
Probably one directed by Denny Crane! Yes it's that time of week again, my fave day of the week is Monday's, it's Denny Crane Day. Which is a wee bit sad, but life is short you need to take your thrills where you find them. Like in the early episodes of the X-Files. David Duchovny with his shirt off!

However I am now quite fond of West Wing, but am not looking forward to next week's episode, it's going to be a box of tissue's episode I suspect!
However on the bright side there are five whole series before this waiting for me to see, plenty of time for old man perving. It all started with ageing rock stars....

1 comment:

skully said...

ooh, you had some good songs come up for yours! and good bands!!!!