Thursday, April 12, 2007

So much reading, so little time!

And too little funds, I need to give up all but one of my many and varied interests.

I was out at the local K-Mart today , they had 25% off Bratz, and I had seen those wonderful Wicked Twiins there and thought I would take advantage of the savings.
Unfortunately the shelves of Bratz no longer consisted of the Twiins. The search resumes...

However I did see the third book by Leigh Redhead - Cherry Pie. No matter I still haven't read the first two, despite reading an interview with her when the first was released. I have been waiting for them to come on sale. So far no luck!
Also on the wish list is the third and fourth installments from Kirsty Brooks - The Millionaire Float and The Lady Splash. And I am hanging out for Janet Evanovich's latest Stephanie Plum when it's released, Lean Mean Thirteen (unless it's out, haven't sped it yet??). I had the joy of discovering a Between the Novel's Novella a couple of weeks ago. I read it in an hour and half. It was pretty good.
And what do they all have in common? They fulfill my crime novel passion! Of course there are my old Agatha Christie paperbacks with the weird covers of the time....

On the knitting front, I am starting something new tonight, so will see how it goes before I reveal more, and possibly include a photo of said object if it turns out well!!!!! On with I must go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Typical, % off and not a thing you want to buy!! Have you seen th4e new Stephanie Plum that happens between other books?? I saw it in the Target last week. It is more of a novella I think.

Anonymous said...

I love Stephanie Plum. What a choice...Ranger or Joe. If she would just make up her mind maybe I could have the left over guy!!!!!