Thursday, September 23, 2004

Birthdays, Holidays and Stitches.

Do you know what today is? It's none other than Matt Hardy's birthday. And in honour of this grand occasion I have declered this day a holiday - well for me at least. All the better to celebrate this day with.

The mini-bag is progressing well, if I can find my 3.25mm I'd finish the front. It turns out to do the back I have to pick up stitches along the cast on edge and knit up. I suppose I have to learn to do it sometime. Blah.

Once again I am awaiting the postman, hopefully R2 will arrive today. Come on Mr Postman where are you?????

I thought it might be helpful if I included a link to my mini bag here so you could see what I've got and what I'm hoping to get (the Denim one!).

Whoops! So busy writing my dear readers I didn't see the post van arrive, the doorbell ringing was the first I relised the post man was here. Yeah!

Okay, let's open the parcel and see if it is what it shouod be - R2!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it's R2! And Jo Sharps Book Four - Home. New project planning awaits me. How cool is this someone else's birthday and I get presents for me?
I can see where the appeal for the project Shaggy (comes from R2) it's a hooded jacket made up from knitted squares. Some of the other designs are a bit different.

And do you know what else today is? It's exactly a month till my birthday! What will I do this year anyhting maybe nothing? I've been dying to make a Gothic Bride Cake ever since I laid eyes on it. It's all too exciting! 

No comments: