Saturday, September 18, 2004

I'd forget my head if it wasn't taped on......

Yes, I know yesterday was Friday, and I was other wise distracted. Matt Hardy to be precise, but if you don't follow wrestling you'll probably be none the wiser.

I was drooling over pictures of this wonderful side of beef (and before anybody snickers and makes a salacious comment) he was wearing clothes in all of them! Thankyou very much.

As I sit here today writing this I have Jethro Tull playing on the stereo. Jethro Tull was a band from the sixties/seventies. If you haven't heard anything from them I strongly suggest you listen to their music.

Back to Friday, yesterday we should have had my favourites. So we'll do them today.


Favourite Colour: I like the Bruise palette (covers black, blue, purple, green and yellow. Though I've never been a fan of yellow.).

Favourite Knit Project: Currently this would be my Italian Scarf. And yes, I worked on it today! Wonders will never cease.


Favourite Free Knit Pattern: Today or to be more accurate yesterday's would have been the Monk's Travel Satchel (which can be downloaded at Interweave.com from their Projects and articles section and was an excerpt from the book Folk Bags).

How old is your oldest UFO? I think mine is a year. All the others are younger. Not too bad I don't think.

No comments: