Sunday, September 26, 2004

Mini bags, Italian scarfs and a good cup of tea.

With a little help from some of my fellow knitters I have the front and back of my mini bag done. All that remains is to start sewing it together and knit the strap and then figure out how to put the lining in. It should be finished very soon! I’ll post a picture when it’s done.

My Italian scarf is approaching the halfway mark, a few more rows and I should be onto the hood and then it’s onto the second half of the scarf. Nearly done!

There is nothing I enjoy more than a good cup of tea. Well actually there is, a good cocktail. And one of my absolute faves has to be a Black Russian. Yum!

I know once again I failed to do my favourites on Friday. I’ve been consumed with finishing a project and have been otherwise distracted. Hopefully this will improve.

No comments: