Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Knitting with Spaghetti?

Today will be update day. What have I knitted lately? Not much I have been very remiss with my knitting. I've been too tired/cranky/depressed to get much of anything done. I briefly attempted to start another repeat on my Stress Relief Scarf, I got six rows out of eighteen done. I think that says it all.

My mother has been away at a Country Womens Association conference the last two days, and brought me back a keyring from a stall they we're having to sell some left over goods from our just been ACWW World Conference. Held here in little ole' Tassie!

The keyring comes from the Solomon Islands - it's a wooden cross with mother-of-pearl shell inlay on the front. Very beautiful! And she also picked me up a shopping bag (who doesn't sell these now?) from Mures. It's a seafood restaurant in Hobart. But it is a very cool blue and will be an excellent knitting bag.


I'm off to a culinary delight of tinned spaghetti and spicy meatballs on toast, I'm not usually a fan of tinned spaghetti but we'll see how this goes.

No comments: