Monday, September 20, 2004

Something New, Something Old and Something Red.

You will have probably noticed some changes and new additions to my blog. They'll probably change and be unadded as I see how I like them and if they work.

On the knitting front I have actually got a quite alot of work done on my Italian scarf.

I'm awaiting the arrival of a new knitting pattern book R2 (you can find out more at R2.com), it's produced by Rowan (English yarn company). I'm looking forward to seeing it for myself as I have heard very good things about it. Shaggy seems to be the popular project.

I'm also hoping to get some yarn from Bendigo Woolen Mills, what I'll make with it I have no idea since there's only one ball of the stuff and I have no idea what colour it is yet.

Final note for today is Sinnerman by Nina Simone. It is one of my favourite songs of all time and well worth a listen.

No comments: